Tuesday 21 February 2012

Virtual T-Maze

for a presentation I made a brief video of the virtual reality in action and because I believe in sharing I decided to put it up here as well. What you can see is my hand (cunningly disguised as a mouse) "running" on the treadmill through a T-Maze.

There is still room for improvement for contrast, colour (which mice can't see anyway), etc. but the basics seem to be ok.

Enjoy a fascinating journey through a magical world with stripey and dotted walls. I wonder if mice could learn to play 1st-person Pacman...



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic weblog, I have visited periodically to follow your progress.
    Are you going to do e-phys or 2PM?
    Graham Ellis-Davies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will do e-phys on it, 2PM is not planned at the current stage.
      -Lukas

      Delete